DoD Only: Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services Workshop, Fort Knox, KY
DOD Only: Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency
Services Workshop, Fort Knox Fire & Emergency Services, KY
September 8-10, 2021
This course is for DOD personnel only. The course features three full days of instruction to help agencies prepare for accreditation under the 10th edition of the CFAI model.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- The Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services Publication
- 24 hours of instruction from experienced accreditation peer team leaders
- Multiple opportunities to engage and network with your peers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The steps in the self-assessment process, from building a team to becoming an accredited agency
- The building blocks of the accreditation process:
- Community risk assessment
- Goals and objectives
- Standards of cover
- Benchmark and baseline standards
- Strategic plan
Paid by the DoD contract. If you are not a DOD employee, do not register for this course.
WORKSHOP TIME: 0800-1700 Daily
ATTIRE: Business Casual
Education Building, Building #1174
229 Dixie Street
Fort Knox, KY 40121
Louisville Muhammad Ali International Airport (SDF)
HOST RECOMMENDED HOTEL INFORMATION:
Holiday Inn Express Newgarden
Bldg. 1327 406 N. Knox Street
Fort Knox, Kentucky 40121-7033
Website: Click here
Holiday Inn Express Wickam
7961 Wilson Rd. Building 7961
Fort Knox, Kentucky 40121
Website: Click here
HOST AGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION:
Fort Knox Fire & Emergency Services
Jacob Geer, Assistant Fire Chief
Jason Lewis, Deputy Fire Chief
The recommendations noted below are minimum guidelines provided by CPSE. State, provincial, or local restrictions may be more stringent and should be followed.
- Students to wear masks.
- Daily temperature checks.
- Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available at multiple locations outside the classroom.
- Multiple hand sanitizer stations will be located around the classroom.
- Individual tables for students will be set-up within the classroom to allow for social distancing. Please do not change seats during class hours.
CPSE will work with the host agency prior to the start date of the class to ensure all precautions and appropriate measures are in place for the safety of everyone.
For questions, contact the CPSE office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-691-4620.