DoD Only: Virtual Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services, August 16 - September 1, 2021
DoD Only: Virtual Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services
August 16 - September 1, 2021
This is for DoD personnel only. The course will be presented LIVE virtually over eight separate days, each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Each presentation will be scheduled for 2 hours in duration and cover all the information necessary for an agency to be successful in starting their path towards accredited status. All classes will start at 1100 hours Eastern each day and attendance is required.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- The Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services (10th Edition)
- The 10th Edition Interpretation Guide
- Student Workbook
- 16 hours of instruction from experienced accreditation peer team leaders
- Multiple opportunities to engage with the speakers
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The steps in the self-assessment process, from building a team to becoming an accredited agency
- The six building blocks of the accreditation process:
- Community Risk Assessment
- Goals and Objectives
- Standards of Cover
- Benchmark and Baseline Standards
- Strategic Plan
*The copy of the Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services (10th Edition) will be mailed to you. The book will be mailed once the class starts. When you register, you will be asked for a shipping address.
All registration cancellation requests must be submitted via email to email@example.com no later than one week prior to the start of the class.
To receive a certificate of completion, students are required to attend all sessions and complete all quizzes and and survey.
For questions, contact the CPSE office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-691-4620.