Exceeding Customer Expectations- COVINGTON, GA (September 9, 2019)
In recent times, significant shifts in the demand for fire services have occurred; in addition expectations of elected officials and the general public have increased. Fire service organizations must to be positioned to address these challenges by exceeding customer expectations in the future in order to sustain their organizations.
This course addresses customer service from the point of view of the Fire Service Agency. It will cover the skills and knowledge necessary for fire service staff at all levels of the organization to understand methods and gain ownership for exceeding their customer’s expectations.
- Explain why customer service must become a core value of a fire service organization.
- Identify key customer service measurements for a fire service organization.
- Describe methods to collect customer service data.
- Describe methods to analyze customer service data.
- Identify key components of a customer service strategy for a fire service organization.
- Identify methods to execute a customer service strategy.
- Review data to determine if a customer service strategy is working.
Early Registration: $175 until July 15th
Regular Registration: $195 until August 19th
Late Registration: $240 after August 19th