Virtual Strategic Planning Academy
Is your department looking for guidance in developing a quality community-driven strategic plan?
The CPSE University offers a self-facilitated process that delivers a quality community-driven strategic plan. This is not a training program, but rather a method by which any well-disciplined organization can successfully set the course for change.
The Strategic Planning Academy is ideal for agencies that have:
- An objective individual that will serve as a facilitator.
- Support and participation from the chief, labor, and a cross section of the department.
- Comfort with virtual learning.
- A proven track record of approaching initiatives with discipline and dedication.
Access to the Strategic Planning Academy provides the following:
- Single-user online access for 60 days.
- Nine hours of asynchronous instruction on developing a community-driven strategic plan broken down into these nine components:
- Orientation and Introduction
- Component 1 – Community Feedback
- Component 2 – Mission and Values
- Component 3 – SWOT Analysis
- Component 4 – Issues and Gaps
- Component 5 – Strategic Initiatives and Goals
- Component 6 – Objectives and Critical Tasks
- Component 7 – Vision
- Component 8 – Implementation and Institutionalization
- Downloadable tools to develop the elements of the plan.
- A customized online survey to gather community feedback.
- Four hours of live virtual technical assistance scheduled at your convenience.
For those ideal agencies, we are confident, you will gain experience in the process of developing a quality strategic plan to guide change within your organization and gather the needed internal support that ensures implementation and success. While only one person, assuming the internal facilitator, has access to the system, we still stand strong on the fact that all team members should view the videos and be provided the various handouts that accompany each component. This will assist in learning and understanding what is needed to complete each component.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.