Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services Workshop, Boulder Fire-Rescue, Boulder, CO (4/30/2024-5/2/2024)
Includes a Live In-Person Event on 04/30/2024 at 8:00 AM (MDT)
Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services Workshop
Boulder Fire-Rescue, Boulder, CO
April 30 – May 2, 2024
This course features three full days of instruction to help agencies prepare for accreditation under the 10th edition of the CFAI® model. It covers the development of the three key documents, the Community Risk Assessment/Standards of Cover, Strategic Plan, and Self-Assessment Manual.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- The Quality Improvement for the Fire and Emergency Services Publication & student workbook.
- 24 hours of instruction from experienced accreditation instructors.
- In-class exercises to reinforce key points of instruction.
- Introduction to online resources that will support your department’s accreditation efforts.
- Multiple opportunities to engage and network with your peers.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- The steps in the self-assessment process, from building a team to becoming an accredited agency.
- The key elements of the accreditation process:
- Creating planning zones for your response area.
- Establishing a risk assessment process.
- Applying the risk assessment process to your response area.
- Developing a critical tasking process.
- Determine needed resources for fire and non-fire risks.
- Assess current deployment practices and establish target performance goals.
- Develop response performance data.
- Key elements of a Strategic Plan.
- How to create a self-assessment manual.
Early Registration: $650 – ends April 2, 2024
Regular Registration: $675
Registration closes: April 20, 2024
*Onsite registration is not permitted*
To register, you must have a CPSE Portal account. Go here to create an account.
To register a group, contact email@example.com.
WORKSHOP TIME: 0800-1700 Daily
ATTIRE: Business Casual
Boulder County Regional Fire Training Center
6055 Reservoir Road
Boulder, CO 80301
Denver International Airport
HOST RECOMMENDED HOTEL INFORMATION:
Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder-North
6333 Lookout Rd
Boulder, CO 80301
Group rate available: Click here
HOST AGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION:
Wendy Korotkin, Data & Analytics Manager
Jared Ginsberg, Deputy Fire Chief
All registration cancellation and refund requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than two weeks prior to the start of the class. A refund request is subject to a $25 processing fee. Telephone cancellations will not be accepted.
A substitution of your full registration is permitted up to three days prior to the start of the class. After this time, NO substitutions are allowed. Requests for substitution must be submitted via email to email@example.com.
CPSE regrets that refunds will not be given for no-shows.
For questions, contact the CPSE office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-691-4620.